View post (Is it just me?)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/25/2005 1:06 am
A lot of people post a few times then sort of fade away and the rest pretty much post until they kick the bucket or whatever. To be honest I didn't even think I'd stick around like I have. Every other forum I've joined I've said "this place is stupid" and never went back because the people have always been so bland and just lacked this certain... thing... y'know? This is the only forum that I can really recall anyone's personality from another be it a registered user, high bandwidth user, moderator/teacher, or whatever. Granted, whenever someone posts a "what kind of guitar you got" thread, I don't ever remember what anyone else said they have (save for maybe a few here and/or there... and Azrael's Dragon) but it always kind of makes it a bit surprising to refresh my memory whenever I do see those threads appear again. So here I am, having just finished cussing out Resident Evil 4 (again) because I got my head lobbed off by those Wolverine dudes (again), eating ice cream, typing this post on the only forum I ever participate in because I like it here. Good thing for me that I got the internet at home because someone finally mentioned something to me about my excessive visits at work... sort of. And every so often I speak up a bit more and get a stern talking to from one person or another here and there telling me to cool it down, but I'm still here so people must not hate me that much. And I'm grateful for that too. And to close this thread I will let you all know that I just now realized that my zipper has been down for a very long time.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.