View post (Michael Bloomfield)

View thread

g.mccurry
Full Access
g.mccurry
Full Access
10/17/2017 4:28 am

Thank You For this Post admin I live near Chicago just got a blonde 1952 reissue oct3rd the day after Tom petty Died. I love my Tele I got a 1965 Fender Deluxe Reverb and Have Been hearing my Paul Butterfield Blues Band Cd From 1965 Last Month I saw Roger Mcguin an Evening With Roger He says he Taught Bloomers How to Bend Guitar Strings At The Chicago school of Folk Music? I also like Danny kirwin and Peter Green s Flettwood mac Live In Chicago 1968 made at Chess records. I am Reading the Bloomfield Bio also an Ordered The Licks Cd From Hal Leonerd. I have been following Petty For a long Time was surprized how often He Uses A Tele 1960 mostly on wildflowers he use a tele with a sticker made by a luthier in L.A. Glad Bloomfield is getting some Recognition and other Playerys may enjoy the Box set and Dvd Sweet Blues? I have a les paul but play the tele more often now I know pat Travers had one along with the Melody maker. The Rolling Stone lists Bloomes #21 Greatest Guitarist of all time. Thanks again for The History Lesson of the First american Guitar Hero Not Counting Chuck Berry?