weed

chemical_fusion
Full Access
chemical_fusion
Full Access
03/30/2023 2:47 pm

Well some of the best music ever written has come from the minds of people who were off their faces on various substances at the time and even partake prior to performances...... just saying.  

# 41
W3
Full Access
W3
Full Access
03/31/2023 11:16 am

A lot of different stories here. This is a good question. I got my introduction to drugs, first weed, then more of the other while in Nam in the early 70s. Needed it (so I thought) to cope with everything I had excuses for. After I left the military in late 70s, I couldn't do any job fully while high but I made excuses anyway. I hear folks talk about the great music written while stoned. Yep, but I'll bet they weren't playing it while they were loaded.  I've read an article about Keith Richards where he said he didn't play while stoned. Joe Walsh told story after story how he played while being high and he said y playing suffered immensely. Since he's been clean and dry, he's playing his best ever.  Take it with a grain of salt. I've been clean since '81 when I met Jesus. I'm living my best life ever in my later years; physically and spiritually. Have a nice life, y'all. 

# 42
QuestionAsker
QuestionAsker
04/03/2023 8:35 pm

As with any drug / stimulant, it will tax your system. It might help or be fun, but the next day (or next few days / weeks) you'll have to pay the pied piper. 

Source: I used to smoke weed and drink lots of caffeine, and overall find I'm more productive if I cut out both. 

Don't get me wrong, weed can be lot's of fun, and every once in a while maybe isn't that bad (I recommend sativas and landraces, preferably landrace sativas, and know where your stuff comes from). 

As always, everyone is different, YMMV, etc. I found for me, I'm better off without it. 

# 43

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.