View post (Auto Scroll)

View thread

sbmcgarrigle
sbmcgarrigle
04/29/2020 8:31 am

This auto scroll issue is costing you money. I'm a beginner and was extremely impressed with your site and felt it was helping me make great progress. I had paid for an annual membership. Then I started reaching sections of the beginners course that had song lengths with more than a screen of information.

These are impossible to follow along. It makes the entire lesson pointless. I thought perhaps I could print them off and follow along that way. Irritating and time wasting but a solution. I then found that you can't even print them out. [br][br]

This is an issue that absolutely must be fixed. It completely destroys the usefulness of the beginner path lessons. As is say I cancelled my membership and got a refund. That is a dreadful outcome for yourselves and also me. I'm genuinely surprised anyone gets beyond these lessons without getting a refund as they make the course impossible to complete properly.

if there is a work around or anyway of making the lesson feasible I would love to,hear about it because it is with a heavy heart I've given my money to one of your competitors for now.