View thread

michele.dellatorre
Full Access
michele.dellatorre
Full Access
07/18/2020 4:21 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Hi! Thank you for the feedback.

When you pause the video, does the auto scroll keep going? Is that what you mean?

The auto-scroll feature is still a work-in-progress and we do appreciate your feedback. If possible, would you be able to give us the specific URL to the lesson you were watching where you had these problems?

Best,

Billy

It happens every time you reach the end of the music sheet. You will notice that the border of the music sheet becomes red and you cannot scroll it anymore.

It happens when you reach the end of the song or, when the song structure is short, even in the middle.

To replicate it just try a bunch of different screen resolutions, it happens on every browser because it's a problem on your js that does not clean up a setInterval in those cases.

The other problem you have is that the backwards scroll is immediate, without the smooth animation you have while jumping forward.

Just use my file and you'll have both fixed.

I give you all rights on the code I sent you and I will never ask you anything in return, but please, fix it: especially when you are learning a new song this bug is incredibly annoying.

If you need contact me directly, I'm only happy to help you to make this site better.

Thank you