View post (Have fun kids)

View thread

William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
07/04/2019 1:20 pm

Which drum kit?

It would have been the DT series I am sure, just the entry level model. Replaced several years later with a Pearl kit.

No optical illusion. This indicates otherwise

I see what you mean. It does appear as though I am strumming with my left hand. But nope I am not a lefty. I just looked at the original recording on my phone. It’s the way the phone recorded it. Go figure!

On topic of having fun…d'you see what he's plugged into?

I didn't know about this man, but he is in the groove! That's what it is all about.Having fun.

I see he is using a wireless device. Don't recognize it. Would be interesting to find out because there are basically two models. Those at 2.4ghz and those below. I did see some on Amazon at 750mhz for $36cad! I wonder how clear they are? He is nice and clear. I might order a pair just to do a comparison. I see his DAW running on his screen but can’t see what interface he is using. He would have some sort of mixer hooked into either an amp or effects board. When I record in Audacity I run through my effects board into my mixer. No amp. But that's me.I could just easily mic an amp, but the board is much simpler.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!