View post (Have fun kids)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
07/04/2019 10:26 pm

Copy not a lefty. Amazing how the phone camera processed that. Not even a mirror image, but right to left handed transposition.

Dave's got a personable web page which relates his interesting life story, if you enjoy bios as I do.

[br]I could't make out which brand of wi-fi TX he's using either. Moot to me though. There are a myriad on the market now, and from what I glean most are pretty good. When you were writing about the Xvive the other day I didn't want to digress to take away from your 'moment in the sun' enjoying the excitement of your new toy in mentioning the NUX B2 TX/RX I'd had my eye on for quite some time. Their's is also 2.4GHz. I like NUX (Cherub) products because of the positive experience I've enjoyed with them, and so tend to favour the brand all else being equal when it comes to crunch time. Also a mite cheaper than the Xvive from my favourite reliable supplier, although shopping around for best pricing, the Xvive can be had for about 15% more.

I doubt I'll be buying one for a while though. Triaged pretty low on my GAS desires list. Although I have plenty of wif-fi gadgets in the home, I really don't have any issue with using conventional TS cables for guitar at home nor perceive any need for cable free for me right now.