View post (My first whinge post)

View thread

fuzzb0x
Full Access
fuzzb0x
Full Access
08/06/2019 1:04 pm

Firstly I did not suggest any of the sites you mentioned did not follow the correct legal proceedings to obtain the licences for the songs they teach, there are a lot more websites on the internet than the few you mentioned and not all of them operate within the correct copyright laws of the country they are based.

And secondly I don't think it's my place to provide you with "evidence" that if a company licences a song to website it could restrict it for other parties, a quick internet search yourself will give you all the evidence you desire. This is something that has nothing to do with your knowledge of copyright laws it to do with licensing, a completely different thing all together and different copyright holders will have different licencing terms.....

If you had indeed considered all the points I raised before my post but still felt the need to have a "whinge" that's fine, but maybe you are wanting a more personal and individual content from a website trying to cater to a larger customer base and of course not everyone can be pleased by the results.

But I am sure you have already considered all of these points before I posted my reply