View post (My first whinge post)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
08/06/2019 8:16 pm
Originally Posted by: William MG

I have been watching this wondering how GT would respond to the question fuzz as I am genuniely curious about this. But to date there has been nothing.

[p]

Precisely. Noise to silence signal ratio is tellingly deafening.

I note the 'rule of dealing' in 'response' thus far commonly applied tactically in both politics and forums. Don't feed (answer & perpetuate) an undesired headline. It is the quickest way to let same conveniently disappear into the aether eclipsed by the surrounding clutter

The reason I put the statement publically one might think self evident to anyone with an IQ sufficient to permit them to tie their own shoelaces.

Hiding my statement would have run contrary to the objective of making it in the first place! I disagree vehemently with fuzzb0x's statement any reasonable query need be hidden behind closed curtains.

🤣

Why? The statement was and is factual without hyperbole, the question is reasonable, with nothing to be ashamed of in either.

Why? So it could conveniently be brushed off with a tokenistic scripted response, or ignored as is self evidently occurring here? After all this is a GT public forum...right? And the admin et al GT reps are always perpeuating how they're here and always interested to help...just ask... right?

😎 manXc