View post (More beginner songs)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
09/05/2019 12:34 am
Originally Posted by: William MG

I am just shutting down for the night manX but wanted to throw this together quickly for you. Take heart my man.

For manX

[br]Thanks William MG. Gladdens me even more you found something in it there on JG [u]for you[/u].

My subsequent post wasn't the ego feeling unappreciated, rather an unwavering aspect of personality arguably ever more an anacronism in this epoch, of values which align with Tommy Lee Jones' character Captain Woodrow F. Call's statement demonstrated here in a this clip from the 1980's mini-series adaptation of the book "Lonesome Dove" illustrating it far better than I could ever explain it. Age and wisdom have tempered tolerance to exercise restraint, force always in my case being 'diplomacy continued by other means' of last resort even when I was young, subtlety by way of word ordinarily sufficing, these days with a care as the wound dealt from the rapier tongue can leave a 'bruise' never forgotten. Despite self-discipline [u]most of the time,[/u] that human frailty still leads me into trouble.

Diverging for a moment as I am wont to do, I noticed in your YT vid that your capturing or editing software is [u]mirror imaging[/u] your recordings to make them appear you are playing left handed. As it occured with both the phone camera capture previously and this capture which I presume isn't your phone (?) camera, it must be the software.

Look at the Pacifica logo on your 112V clearly discernible in that vid. and it's the unmistakable giveaway.

manX