View post (Practice Schedule for beginners)

View thread

ShakeShakeTune
ShakeShakeTune
09/09/2019 11:04 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin
Originally Posted by: JustaChord

Does GC have a downloadable practive schedule in PDF format that beginners can use to manage their practice and progress? If not, does GC have any plans to provide any downloadable forms like this?

Thank you.

Hi there,

We're definitely thinking about making something like this in the future. We know that this is something that could be super useful. No gaurantees on when this will happen, but this is something we have in mind for the future.

Could you tell us a little bit about how you envision this practice schedule to work? Were you thinking about just a PDF form that you fill out yourself, or something that our instructors give you to practice?

Best,

Billy

[br][br]It would be super helpful if there is an auto make schedule tool like you have a questionary for user level , number of hours or day to practice , this could or could not include tracking tool for courses , also it could include small assignments for small fee where user have to replicate a track and upload it and could be graded by an instructor, just brainstorming, but the sky is the limit and many would benefit , I think auto generated schedule with the ability to check off items , and give some overall data like practicing hours per week and weekly challenge graded by instructor could be awesome , if its pdf then please no lol[br][br]You can also make leagues for each level and users are having some sort of global ranking in the level depending on assignments and challenges uploaded and graded by the instractor , each week you could add a new challenge, I think this is more of gamification but it works. I like to daydream about featiures and stuff so , thats my Guitartricks 2.0:D[br][br]Some users might not like this but I think the core system should be locked after you decide your initial level , it prevents distractions and user should pass some graded test to unlock next level, this one could be controversial but some might like it , I would