View post (Which power chord songs to learn?)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
01/06/2020 10:25 pm

Thanks for sharing your insight Jeff65. Regardless, my personal opinionative conclusion remains unchanged.

Just to be transparently clear, in my post I wasn't referring to bootleg tutorials available on You Tube, amateur or otherwise.

One doesn't have to search very hard to find legitimate alternative teaching sites featuring the material I spoke of. Given the penchant for litigation you allude to, clearly it can be done, and arguably, achieved presumably legally where the will to do so is there.

I think you might realise I've sufficient integrity and intellect to have considered all of this previously, as stated in my earlier post of a few months back which was buried with an obvious false ID single post user misdirectional post until another disgruntled (now ex) subscriber bumped it with his own 'why I'm leaving post' which breathed new life into it sufficient that ignoring it further just drew attention to that fact so it [u]finally[/u] received a belated response from a GT spokeperson, albeit the predictable familiar hackneyed script.

Consequently I just left it at that as I've been around the planet long enough to know the pointlessness of whipping a dead horse or waste time giving myself a headache banging my head against the brick wall of obtusity and deflection.

[br][br]