View thread

Carl King
GuitarTricks Video Director
Carl King
GuitarTricks Video Director
06/18/2020 8:02 pm
Originally Posted by: xamovz

Hey Carl,

thanks for the reply. I am on level 1 of acoustic with Anders and I know it's not the same content as fundamentals I&II instructed by Lisa.

the thing is I expected different content and more instructors throughout the core learning system on the beginner lesson and experienced lesson tabs. I wish We could have 4 levels for each genre in the red areas, 1-2 levels in beginners tab, 3-4 levels in experienced tab with different instructors. The core learning system has worked really well for me so far, but I assume only two levels for genre aren't enough for a more thorough instruction process. Are you planning on posting new content? Because once I finished let's say acoustic levels 1-2, I can only go and learn acoustic songs and acoustic style content right?

thanks in advance. :)

Hey Xamovz,

Thanks for your feedback, because it's all going to depend on how much demand there is for more of the course material. We're doing our best to expand on the Core Learning System steadily over the years. We just released Acoustic 1 and 2 very recently.

So, are you saying you want HIGHER levels of Acoustic 1 and 2 (and the other genres)? Such as Acoustic 3 and 4, etc? How is the level of challenge for you? Or do you want more thorough, slower courses with more videos -- covering the same level of challenge but getting you there at a slower pace?

This will all be driven by requests and demand, so thank you. Glad you are enjoying it and that it is working for you!

-Carl.

Carl King[br]GuitarTricks Video Director / Producer