View post (Spend hours!! on finding (L) - Help appreciated!)

View thread

kecheng
kecheng
09/26/2020 4:19 pm
Originally Posted by: Sasha-B

As you're discovering, finding the right guitar for you (feel of neck, sound, etc) is very personal. [br][br]

I owned a prs, strat, and semi-hollow. I ended up with a telecaster. made in Japan- which I purchased used and it just felt right in my hands. [br][br]

The squire classic vibe series have a great reputation. The ones I've played felt and sound quite nice. [br][br]

Hey Sasha,

Thanks for your respons, and thanks to all that read by did not respond :)

I went back to the store and tried every single guitar he had. I ended up buying a used VGS ST-Classic Pro by Schaffer with locking tuners- apparantly it was from a (famous) Dutch guitarist that bought a new guitar every year. 2 HH with split, ebony fretboard and such a great balance and neck (for me as how i hold it). I found my dream guitar!

If you ever visit the netherlands, do not forget to pass by Strings and Things. The service, the people are just really great. I am a customer for life (no i am not sponsored, nor does he now i am posting this; honestly it's one of the best places where i've been (also non-guitar shops).

this ticket can be closed.

Wish you all well on your journey. Hopefully you will hear my music in some years from now!