View post (Hello from Sunderland England)

View thread

AD76
Full Access
AD76
Full Access
09/27/2023 5:19 pm
#6 Originally Posted by: ddiddler

Well I’m still here. Finding it very frustrating but suffering greatly from gas and now the owner of multiple guitars. Go to lessons twice a month and he s very much in to his classical music. He says I’m better than I give myself credit for. Working on some of the theory side and plodding away as a bedroom strummer working on any easy versions of songs I like. Now appreciate that the scorn given to the 3 chord rockers is not deserved. I jump all round on YouTube for anything guitar and get some songs from Ultimate Guitar , Sheet Musi direct and Local Hero(easy) from Soren Madsen. Had to give that one a try.

good hearing from and we’ll done to all the progress you’ve made

Dave L

Hi dave great to hear your still into your guitar. I think if you stick to the basics each lessons completed is another piece added to the jigsaw and you only see the progress when you log your achievements and remind yourself what your playing was like after your first couple of months to what you play like in the present when you do this it will encourage you. Have you followed any pathways on GT like blues rock or country ill be working on the blues soon once i get rid of a minor wrist injury should be ok in a couple of weeks too much practice isn't always good haa.