View post (New Subscriber here... Does this site give a...?)

View thread

dalymiddleboro
dalymiddleboro
11/02/2020 8:13 pm

Regimented practice schedule? I've been playing guitar more off than on since I was 15, I'm 35 now and am taking learning this instrument more seriously than I ever have. That's why I got this subscription. A lot of the core fundamentals course is stuff I can already do, but I'm wondering if this site has a good weekly practice template to follow? I currently am looking for structure. If I can find a good practice routine, then I'll get better quickly as I'm committed to dedicating an hour a day, 6 days a week to practicing guitar.

My goals are to be able to play my favorite 90s alternative rock/grundge songs, and my favorite pop punk and punk songs(think blink 182 and the misfits). I currently know the following chords: A,C,E,Em,G,D. I also know the 5th fret position of the A minor pentatonic scale, and can play the intros to Adam's Song, Crazy Train intro, what's my age again intro and I'm quick and comfortable with power chords... I just REALLY need a structured practice routine... Does this site offer that? Maybe I just can't find it here but could someone help me?