View post (inappropriate threads.)

View thread

john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
11/11/2020 11:52 pm

Send a tipper to admin@guitartricks.com . Include the poster's user name, the title of the thread and the post number and the sub-forum where it's found.

I do this everytime I see an "inappropriate" post and the admin guys are very quick to respond and remove the crap. A couple weeks ago I got a confirming thank you with a date-time-group just three minutes after I sent my email.

I sent in two today. One of the offending posts was three or four hours old, the other more like ten or twelve. The problem with the spam and more offensive posts is that they're often posted late at night/early in the morning (U.S. time)... I presume there is no one from Guitar Tricks watching the forums then and I don't get to the forums myself until mid-morning, Mountain time. Those today were gone within 90 minutes after I sent the tippers.

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins