this site is a useless tool

tolgagnydnn
tolgagnydnn
08/27/2021 2:01 pm

Unfortunately, it's not easy to learn. However, my experience and reading around brought me to this site. In addition, you can support a few sites by watching videos. However, I think you are wrong. In addition, I will recommend a site that I want you to read in your spare time, I hope it will be useful to you.

[br]www.instrumenttolearn.com

# 1
Tinpan
Full Access
Tinpan
Full Access
08/27/2021 6:56 pm

I toyed with idea of lick library too. Gt awesome but one thing I reckon 'll do much better is focus on guitarists for the song lessons. Hendrix, Stevie Ray, Gilmour.... you know...the greats. Stones lessons keeping me here for now though but not sure why so many people keep requesting tv themes .

# 2
dlcyh
dlcyh
11/21/2021 5:02 am
Originally Posted by: trevorbell17

been here for a little while now.... this is like paying for the same book once a month. nothing good just basic shit. the excersises are weak too.

Just my two cents. step it up you guys. this content is meh.

Hey Trevor,

If this thread was a bit older I would ignore it but seeing as it is recent I will respond by guessing you are just a troll.

I say this because I can't imagine anyone but a troll whining the way you have.

You try the site, and if it's not for you, just move on.

Do you have to complain by insulting the site with childish comments rather than simply moving on?

Good for you either way but some of us ( who obviously are not genius like yourself) have gotten some good lessons and ideas here.

So please simply move on. Your time would be better spent teaching lessons that you are obviously better at than these folks.

Best of luck to you bro, it sounds as though you might need it.

# 3
pupsmom61
Full Access
pupsmom61
Full Access
12/04/2021 11:39 am

This site is great!! I've learned so much!

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.