My first electric guitar & amp

Guitar Tricks Forum > Technique and Style > My first electric guitar & amp

myflowisaparadox

Thanks for all the help on this sub. I got an Epiphone Standard Pro and Boss Katana 50 after a little over a month scouring Craigslist for deals. Made out pretty well if you ask me. Actually got the amp first, and after a couple weeks of checking out a few guitars and finally coming across this one the search was over. Hope you like!

Thanks for all the help on this sub. I got an Epiphone Standard Pro and Boss Katana 50 after a little over a month scouring Craigslist for deals. Made out pretty well if you ask me. Actually got the amp first, and after a couple weeks of checking out a few guitars and finally coming across this one the search was over. Hope you like!

Guitar Tricks Admin

Full Access

Nice! Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. How do you like the Katana?

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Nice! Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. How do you like the Katana?

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

sgautier8th

Full Access

Hey myflow, that is so cool. I bought my first electric guitar and amp about a month ago - a Boss Katana 50 (great amp in my opinion - have only scratched the surface on all the dials and settings possible) and an Epiphone Sheraton Pro. Saw your post and thought "wow, what a coincidence"

Hey myflow, that is so cool. I bought my first electric guitar and amp about a month ago - a Boss Katana 50 (great amp in my opinion - have only scratched the surface on all the dials and settings possible) and an Epiphone Sheraton Pro. Saw your post and thought "wow, what a coincidence"