Highway to Hell Lesson

William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
04/26/2019 11:05 am

Just a quick note to say how excited I am to be learning guitar after so many years. I am currently learning HW2H with Mike and wanted to say a big thanks to Mike for not only giving such great instruction, but also taking the step to instruct how to set up the amp. I am following your gear settings through my effects board and it adds an extra level of enjoyment to actually have the AC DC sound while practising. In fact for all students out there who haven't tried an effects board, I highly recommend them. There are many models available now at very reasonable prices and of course your local music swap is probably full of them as people upgrade. Having the "sound", for me, adds more[u] fun to the fun![/u]

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
04/26/2019 7:00 pm

Hi William,

Thank you for the kind words!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
04/26/2019 7:54 pm

Let me guess...........GuitarTricks probably loves getting notes such as this from its members!!?? Just a guess..........but seriously...........Mike's super as are many of your instructors like Tom and Christopher and Dave..........tons of insight and energy plus concern added in all their lessons...........I myself endured many decades of closed minded almost secretive guitarists that never cared to share so much as a single lick concept let alone a complete song with multi layers.........it's really super and these guys all definitely approach all this as a passion and not just a job........which truly is superior!! Not saying they'd all do this too long without their new guitar strings and beer money but......still with all the passion and dedication that cannot really be bought!! Jim C.

# 3
charrisonjr
Full Access
charrisonjr
Full Access
05/16/2019 11:50 pm

Mike is an awesome instructor. Can't even say how greatful I am for his lessons. And the amp settings are a huge, huge plus. Thanks Guitar Tricks and Mike!

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.