Mark completed - ipad app

hieuabc
hieuabc
07/14/2020 7:36 am

How can I mark a lesson complete on the iPad app? it does not show what have I have done and what is not done.

Any help would be appreciated.

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
07/14/2020 5:25 pm

Hi there,

There is no way to mark lessons on the iPad app. The progress system is available on the website as you can see and the iPad app is in development right now and we are working hard to improving it.

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
PhillipBD
Full Access
PhillipBD
Full Access
07/16/2020 11:51 am

Billy, that's great GT is in the process of improving the iPad app.

It'd be great if these features could be added:

In Songs to Learn, add a song to a Favorites list, and optionally to a custom-named list so one can categorize songs being learned and find them quickly and easily.

Include a way to manage one's custom song lists - rename list, edit, delete, etc.

Email a song list (Favorite and/or custom list) to oneself, or export it to PDF or a spreadsheet such as Excel (so one can take the list to practice or a gig). Include list name & song info in the list export, including Song Name, Artist, Difficulty, Instructor, etc.

Provide a "Recently Watched" list to quickly access songs currently being studied.

Same list-oriented features could be added for general lessons as well as Songs lessons.

I would suggest Billy that GT start a Forum discussion to get additional ideas for in-progress app improvements from other subscribers.

Thanks,

Phil

Tampa Bay USA

# 3
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
07/17/2020 6:34 pm
Originally Posted by: PhillipBD

Billy, that's great GT is in the process of improving the iPad app.

It'd be great if these features could be added:

In Songs to Learn, add a song to a Favorites list, and optionally to a custom-named list so one can categorize songs being learned and find them quickly and easily.

Include a way to manage one's custom song lists - rename list, edit, delete, etc.

Email a song list (Favorite and/or custom list) to oneself, or export it to PDF or a spreadsheet such as Excel (so one can take the list to practice or a gig). Include list name & song info in the list export, including Song Name, Artist, Difficulty, Instructor, etc.

Provide a "Recently Watched" list to quickly access songs currently being studied.

Same list-oriented features could be added for general lessons as well as Songs lessons.

I would suggest Billy that GT start a Forum discussion to get additional ideas for in-progress app improvements from other subscribers.

Thanks,

Phil

Tampa Bay USA

Hi Phil,

The custom lists idea is great and we've heard some folks mention this before. We are definitely thinking of ways to implement this. Also, in the app, you can already look at the lessons you've recently watched by tapping on the HISTORY button.

Anyways, I'll pass this along.

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 4
PhillipBD
Full Access
PhillipBD
Full Access
07/20/2020 4:05 pm

oops, of course, the History button. :-p

Thanks Billy for passing along my other suggestions.

Phil

Tampa Bay USA

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.