Treat for lovers of The Beatles, esp. early period

manXcat
Full Access
manXcat
Full Access
12/13/2018 11:08 pm

Seen the Fab Four and the rest et al. MonaLisa Twins rank among the best until now my favourite, and I thought it'd be difficult to impossible to find better. How wrong was I? Good as Mona and Lisa are with their 60's vibe and Beatles covers, as tribute bands go, these guys rank beyond merely impressive. And non-English native speakers too! Talk about harmony and raw talent.

[br]Check them out. I've known about them a while. No association other than wanting to share for those who mightn't.

PS. Had to edit to share their rendition of one of my top ten fav Beatles' numbers.

Gotta' love their impromptu live perfomance 'hall' and minimalist gear. Even live ad hoc ad hoc performances trying out guitars off the shelf they aren't familiar with in a music store sound similarly impressive.

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/14/2018 5:15 am

The Mona Lisa Twins are excellent & a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by: manXcat

Check them out. I've known about them a while. No association other than wanting to share for those who mightn't.

Hey, good find! Thanks for posting the link. That's fun stuff. The early Beatles material is my favorite. :)

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.