An inspirational lady with a guitar

Guitar Tricks Forum > Places to Go, Sites to See > An inspirational lady with a guitar

manXcat

♪It's getting better all the time♫

Has been since discovering her earlier this year, is my current inspiration and will remain so indefinitely methinks.

Oh the phrasing!

Helen has accomplished this in just nine years!

Although she doesn't do professional lessons or run classes, coincidentially Helen has superb instructional skills with a remarkable abilty to communicate essentials in a meaningful way. A natural teacher. So much learnt from her already. Great fun. Thought to share.One can palpably feel the joy in her playing!

♪A little better all the time♫

Has been since discovering her earlier this year, is my current inspiration and will remain so indefinitely methinks.

Oh the phrasing!

Helen has accomplished this in just nine years!

Although she doesn't do professional lessons or run classes, coincidentially Helen has superb instructional skills with a remarkable abilty to communicate essentials in a meaningful way. A natural teacher. So much learnt from her already. Great fun. Thought to share.One can palpably feel the joy in her playing!

snojones

Full Access

Sweet! Good vocals as well!

Sweet! Good vocals as well!

manXcat

Helen's cover performance of "Black Magic Woman" accompanying guitar with her vocal is well worth a watch if you haven't already.

Helen's cover performance of "Black Magic Woman" accompanying guitar with her vocal is well worth a watch if you haven't already.

Canister

Full Access

Originally Posted by: manXcat

I checked her out! WOW

I checked her out! WOW

matonanjin2

Helen's cover performance of ... accompanying guitar with her vocal is well worth a watch if you haven't already.

So many things remarkable about this beyond her musicianship!

First off, specifically to me, one of my favorite songs ever from my guitar idol and she did one just amazing job of covering.

It is admirable, of course, to do tremendous job of performing and to play and sing. We all know how difficult that is. But to effuse such enjoyment doing it?!?! She just genuinely seems to be having a great time playing this.

I think I may have seen one of her videos before but thanks for sharing this.

Helen's cover performance of ... accompanying guitar with her vocal is well worth a watch if you haven't already.

First off, specifically to me, one of my favorite songs ever from my guitar idol and she did one just amazing job of covering.

It is admirable, of course, to do tremendous job of performing and to play and sing. We all know how difficult that is. But to effuse such enjoyment doing it?!?! She just genuinely seems to be having a great time playing this.

I think I may have seen one of her videos before but thanks for sharing this.

manXcat

Originally Posted by: matonanjin2

Well spotted. Well said.

..thanks for sharing this.

Thank you. How could one not in realisation of the inspiration she might bring to others too? Pleased for you that you discovered the joy and value in her performance I did.

Well spotted. Well said.

..thanks for sharing this.

Thank you. How could one not in realisation of the inspiration she might bring to others too? Pleased for you that you discovered the joy and value in her performance I did.

manXcat

Originally Posted by: Canister
I checked her out! WOW

Echoed, and amplified ..were it possible. 🤘

Originally Posted by: Canister
I checked her out! WOW

Echoed, and amplified ..were it possible. 🤘