New Progress page

txbdan
txbdan
05/26/2019 2:11 am

Hi all,

I admit, i haven't logged in in awhile so maybe its not so new, but i just logged in to check my Progress and see where i left off. I'm finding the new page very cluttered and hard to understand. I can see what lessons i've done; which i'm completed and which i've started but not finished. But how can i see the structure of the whole lesson plan? the bulleted list format is gone. How do i even choose a new section all together? I see no links to available options. I find it much nicer to basically have a check list format where i can easily see all the lessons and which i've complete as check boxes. This was a step backwards i think. Thanks

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/28/2019 6:19 pm

Hi txbdan,

You can always click the "View All" button to the right side of each course to bring down a full list of all the lessons within that course and see which ones you've completed, or are currently working on.

For more info on how the new progress sytem is set up, check out this page: https://www.guitartricks.com/blog/how-to-track-your-progress-on-guitar-tricks

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
theoremfiller6000gt
theoremfiller6000gt
05/31/2019 1:27 pm

Hello,

Can someone from the admin convince me the new free guitar deal with upgrading isn't a scam? It's something I do to make sure. Thanks.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.