I give up! i quit! i'm done.

Guitar Tricks Forum > Guitar Tricks Site > I give up! i quit! i'm done.

matonanjin2

Two months ago I posted about the damn annoying Capcha, or whatever it is called. And I get having to have a defence against SPAM.

But I just had to identify 2 different screens of motorcycles and two screens of trains. And some of the photos I couldn't tell what they were. finally I'm logged on here.

Yesterday it took me I don't know how long to get logged on.

I try to on rare occasion contribute to this forum. And it certainly has benefited me. But I'm not going to invest the time it tqkes to get on any longer.

I'm currently working "Soul Sacrifice" lesson by Tom Finch. It is just hugely helpful. Just a great lesson of a song I've wanted to learn most of my adult life. But when I'm through with it I'll no longer be a subscriber.

Please forgive the rant. But I thought you would want to know my reasons for leaving.

Two months ago I posted about the damn annoying Capcha, or whatever it is called. And I get having to have a defence against SPAM.

But I just had to identify 2 different screens of motorcycles and two screens of trains. And some of the photos I couldn't tell what they were. finally I'm logged on here.

Yesterday it took me I don't know how long to get logged on.

I try to on rare occasion contribute to this forum. And it certainly has benefited me. But I'm not going to invest the time it tqkes to get on any longer.

I'm currently working "Soul Sacrifice" lesson by Tom Finch. It is just hugely helpful. Just a great lesson of a song I've wanted to learn most of my adult life. But when I'm through with it I'll no longer be a subscriber.

Please forgive the rant. But I thought you would want to know my reasons for leaving.

William MG

Full Access

Hey matonanjin2,

That thing is frustrating. I hope you get past your current frustration and hang in there, I have always found you to be a great contributing member of the forum.

All the best,

William

"If it sounds cool, it is cool!"

Mike O

Works for me!

Hey matonanjin2,

That thing is frustrating. I hope you get past your current frustration and hang in there, I have always found you to be a great contributing member of the forum.

All the best,

William

"If it sounds cool, it is cool!"

Mike O

Works for me!

john of MT

Full Access

Originally Posted by: matonanjin2

Can I have your guitar when you go?

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins

snojones

Full Access

I agree with your frusteration with the capcha time wasting process. I also agree it is not very user friendly, to the point of being rediculious.

However, everybody gets to chooses their own prioities. I am sticking with guitar tricks. So I will also put my hat into the ring for who gets your guitar.

I agree with your frusteration with the capcha time wasting process. I also agree it is not very user friendly, to the point of being rediculious.

However, everybody gets to chooses their own prioities. I am sticking with guitar tricks. So I will also put my hat into the ring for who gets your guitar.

matonanjin2

Originally Posted by: William

Hey matonanjin2,

All the best,

William

William, thank you. Nice of you to say and I hope that it is true.

Originally Posted by: john
[/p]

John, I assume you are referring to my PRS Santana?! That doesn't make sense at all, does it?!?!?! If I can finally play Soul Sacrifice, after all these years learning, why would I give up the guitar that I would most like use to play it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? In fact, not "most likely" but definitely! Does not compute

Hey matonanjin2,

All the best,

William

[/p]

John, I assume you are referring to my PRS Santana?! That doesn't make sense at all, does it?!?!?! If I can finally play Soul Sacrifice, after all these years learning, why would I give up the guitar that I would most like use to play it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? In fact, not "most likely" but definitely! Does not compute

faith83

Peace, Love & John Denver

All you have to do is hit return and the cloudflare thing goes away. You don't have to click on any photos. It's annoying, but not that big a deal. Plus I'm happy to be reminded that I am not, in fact, a robot. I think... would I know it if I were... hmmm...

"You can get what you want or you can just get old." Billy Joel

All you have to do is hit return and the cloudflare thing goes away. You don't have to click on any photos. It's annoying, but not that big a deal. Plus I'm happy to be reminded that I am not, in fact, a robot. I think... would I know it if I were... hmmm...

john of MT

Full Access

Originally Posted by: faith83

Thanks for the tip, faith83. I'll try it although I don't think I've ever spent as much as a minute working my way through the 'security' even when I had to hold my laptop close to find those motorcycles or was taken to a second page of 'motorcycles' or had to start over 'cause I messed up the first test.

Sixty seconds or less hasn't bothered me... maybe because guitar teaches a lot of patience.

-- Chet Atkins

Originally Posted by: faith83

Thanks for the tip, faith83. I'll try it although I don't think I've ever spent as much as a minute working my way through the 'security' even when I had to hold my laptop close to find those motorcycles or was taken to a second page of 'motorcycles' or had to start over 'cause I messed up the first test.

Sixty seconds or less hasn't bothered me... maybe because guitar teaches a lot of patience.

-- Chet Atkins

john of MT

Full Access

Hey matonanjin2,

All the best,

William

Awww, shoot! I've got a family member who is a lead designer at PRS and even he doesn't get a discount. At least, he says he doesn't.

-- Chet Atkins

Hey matonanjin2,

All the best,

William

Awww, shoot! I've got a family member who is a lead designer at PRS and even he doesn't get a discount. At least, he says he doesn't.

-- Chet Atkins

hsnoeckx

Full Access

Motorcycles?? I always get stoplights and regular bycycles? that's not fair, I want motorcycles to or some nice sportscars LOL, but great tip from Faith, didn't know that .

Motorcycles?? I always get stoplights and regular bycycles? that's not fair, I want motorcycles to or some nice sportscars LOL, but great tip from Faith, didn't know that .

faith83

Peace, Love & John Denver

Originally Posted by: hsnoeckx

Crosswalks... bridges... stoplights... my problem is that I overthink things just like on the SAT and multiple choice tests. I start asking existential questions about what, really, constitutes a "bridge"...

But as I say, other than when it occasionally asks me to click on existential bridges when I post a comment, just hit return and breeze on by.

Originally Posted by: hsnoeckx

Crosswalks... bridges... stoplights... my problem is that I overthink things just like on the SAT and multiple choice tests. I start asking existential questions about what, really, constitutes a "bridge"...

But as I say, other than when it occasionally asks me to click on existential bridges when I post a comment, just hit return and breeze on by.