Lyrics next to video

Guitar Tricks Forum > Guitar Tricks Site > Lyrics next to video

spog00

Full Access

Would it be possible to be have the option to chose between lyrics tab and scrolling notation tab next to the playing video instead of underneath. With the lyrics underneath the video it is impossible to follow lyrics + video at the same time. Once I have got the hang of the song, its nice to be able to try to sing along but its still easy to lose my way without the video. Depending on the players level we either need notation or lyrics but probably not both.

Thanks

uploaded image

Would it be possible to be have the option to chose between lyrics tab and scrolling notation tab next to the playing video instead of underneath. With the lyrics underneath the video it is impossible to follow lyrics + video at the same time. Once I have got the hang of the song, its nice to be able to try to sing along but its still easy to lose my way without the video. Depending on the players level we either need notation or lyrics but probably not both.

Thanks

uploaded image

Ben Martin

Administrator

Fun idea, spog00! I'll share it with the team here.

Fun idea, spog00! I'll share it with the team here.

PattieG

Full Access

How can I have the lesson and the notation side by side?

Ben Martin

Administrator

Originally Posted by: PattieG

If you are on a computer with a wide enough screen and a lesson has notation, it shows up next to the video by default.

Originally Posted by: PattieG

If you are on a computer with a wide enough screen and a lesson has notation, it shows up next to the video by default.