let's try to learn Learn Guitar, Piano chords ?

hemantsonimusic1
hemantsonimusic1
03/22/2021 6:05 am

Well, after a year of only plucking lessons, I took out my guitar again and started teaching myself something.

Now I want to know what do you play on your guitar? Simple songs? Could you list some (:

I can now Someone Like You from Adele and Where does your heaven begin by Philipp Poisel and I found them quite easy.

Who else knows some items and maybe with chords right away?

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
03/22/2021 7:58 pm

There are tons of great easy songs on our site, if you simply search for "Made Easy" you will pull up a variety of songs which anyone will be able to play right away. Have fun!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
fuzzb0x
Full Access
fuzzb0x
Full Access
05/14/2022 7:01 pm
Originally Posted by: thomsonsiria889

Yes, I agreed with you. I am a beginner and this website is helping me a lot in learning guitar. I recently took interest in playing the guitar but I don't know how to play it. I am a school student and I have got a lot of assignments to do and because of this, I got panic. So, I was searching for information online to not get panic while writing essay assignments and found my solution at https://week99er.com/new/how-not-to-panic-when-writing-a-coursework-remotely/ website. And when I was looking for it online, I found this website where I found a lot of information related to guitar. I am also thinking about joining a course over here.

these spam bots bore me now

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.