What kind of software are you using????

Guitar Tricks Forum > Recording > What kind of software are you using????

zhangde.jerry

As for me, I usually recording Guitar songs on my computer with the Windows audio capture. It allows me to record the playing guitar music to MP3, WAV, and other common formats. Then I can sync them to my phone for playback. If you are interested, please go here to learn more:https://www.audfree.com/audio-capture-win/

As for me, I usually recording Guitar songs on my computer with the Windows audio capture. It allows me to record the playing guitar music to MP3, WAV, and other common formats. Then I can sync them to my phone for playback. If you are interested, please go here to learn more:https://www.audfree.com/audio-capture-win/

matonanjin2

Full Access

Sheez. All these responses and no one else using Reaper?!?! I'm shocked.

fuzzb0x

Full Access

Originally Posted by: matonanjin2

+1 for Reaper, great software !!!

Originally Posted by: matonanjin2

+1 for Reaper, great software !!!

bbriant

Full Access

I use Audacity

I use Audacity

jgulock

Full Access

Another Reaper user here!

Another Reaper user here!

manXcat

"It's getting better all the time"♪♪

Still trying everything, and still just as confused.

Have tried Audacity, Traktion 7 (came with a licence with my UMC 204HD), Cakewalk.

Didn't mind Audacity, didn't like Tracktion much, hated Cakewalk. I'd like to try PreSonus Studio One and Steinberg Cubase, but I'm not that serious I can justify their very serious price.

I think I'll focus on Reaper next I think. Had a preliminary look at it some time back, and it looked good, but quite the learning curve so put it on the 'after I've read its manual' triage of priorities to do list shelf.

Price is right for the enthusiastic amateur, it is well regarded, so it might be right for me too?

"Life is just a bowl of cherries ...."

Still trying everything, and still just as confused.

Have tried Audacity, Traktion 7 (came with a licence with my UMC 204HD), Cakewalk.

Didn't mind Audacity, didn't like Tracktion much, hated Cakewalk. I'd like to try PreSonus Studio One and Steinberg Cubase, but I'm not that serious I can justify their very serious price.

I think I'll focus on Reaper next I think. Had a preliminary look at it some time back, and it looked good, but quite the learning curve so put it on the 'after I've read its manual' triage of priorities to do list shelf.

Price is right for the enthusiastic amateur, it is well regarded, so it might be right for me too?

"Life is just a bowl of cherries ...."

William MG

Full Access

Audacity here. A disk was included in the ART Tubemix I purchased. Because it has met what I wanted, I have been lazy to try something else.

Repertoire:

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Made Easy)

Link to the lesson here - very good for a beginner

Wild Horses (Made Easy)

Link to lesson here

Highway To Hell

Link to lesson here

Honky Tonk Women (Made Easy)

Lesson here - very easy for beginners

Honky Tonk Women - currently learning Guitar 1

Lesson here

Audacity here. A disk was included in the ART Tubemix I purchased. Because it has met what I wanted, I have been lazy to try something else.

Repertoire:

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Made Easy)

Link to the lesson here - very good for a beginner

Wild Horses (Made Easy)

Link to lesson here

Highway To Hell

Link to lesson here

Honky Tonk Women (Made Easy)

Lesson here - very easy for beginners

Honky Tonk Women - currently learning Guitar 1

Lesson here

VulcanCCIT

Full Access

I use Ableton, mainly for my midi keyboard, but I have recorded some guitar with it too...pricey, but pretty easy to use.... lots of plugins, etc.

Chuck,

Phoenix, Arizona

I use Ableton, mainly for my midi keyboard, but I have recorded some guitar with it too...pricey, but pretty easy to use.... lots of plugins, etc.

Chuck,

Phoenix, Arizona

bbriant

Full Access

Audacity its free and upto date and easy to use.

Audacity its free and upto date and easy to use.

bbriant

Full Access

there is a free version of Presonus Studio one 4 called prime. just register on there site and go to products,software you will see 3 versions of studio one 4 just find prime and click buy. It will charge you nothing.

I learnt how to use that version then brought myself a new audiobox got a free version of Artist with it.

good luck

Barry

there is a free version of Presonus Studio one 4 called prime. just register on there site and go to products,software you will see 3 versions of studio one 4 just find prime and click buy. It will charge you nothing.

I learnt how to use that version then brought myself a new audiobox got a free version of Artist with it.

good luck

Barry