A death metal song with wild pigs on vocals

Guitar Tricks Forum > Listening Post > A death metal song with wild pigs on vocals

valentinbk

Hey guys,
I recently put out a new release which is pretty different from what I usually do. My city has a big population of wild boars roaming around. I noticed that their sounds kind of remind me of death metal vocals, so I took my handheld recorder, sampled the local hogs, autotuned them and turned it into a death metal song. Here is the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-C8jdXIG5A

Hey guys,
I recently put out a new release which is pretty different from what I usually do. My city has a big population of wild boars roaming around. I noticed that their sounds kind of remind me of death metal vocals, so I took my handheld recorder, sampled the local hogs, autotuned them and turned it into a death metal song. Here is the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-C8jdXIG5A

DavesGuitarJourney

Full Access

Brilliant, well done! I've watched several of your songs and this is my favorite.

It takes as long as it takes unless you quit - then it takes forever and you will never get there.

Brilliant, well done! I've watched several of your songs and this is my favorite.

It takes as long as it takes unless you quit - then it takes forever and you will never get there.

valentinbk

Originally Posted by: DavesGuitarJourney

Thanks Dave! It's been quite a project

Originally Posted by: DavesGuitarJourney

Thanks Dave! It's been quite a project

hunter.kane

Full Access

Sounds Terrible, in the best way possible!

valentinbk

Originally Posted by: hunter.kane

lol thanks

Originally Posted by: hunter.kane

lol thanks

suzannomer258

Enter Valentin the Mad, the rocker and metal fan who recorded Boar Metal, which is literally a brutal death metal song with wild pigs on vocals walmart paystub. That's the word from its creator, a guitarist and producer who lives in Haifa, Israel.

Enter Valentin the Mad, the rocker and metal fan who recorded Boar Metal, which is literally a brutal death metal song with wild pigs on vocals walmart paystub. That's the word from its creator, a guitarist and producer who lives in Haifa, Israel.

Carl King

GuitarTricks Video Director

Hey Valentine! That's great, very creative. I like checking out the footage of wild boars running around -- where is that happening? Where do they actually sleep in the city? Or do they run off into the woods after stealing food?

-Carl.

Carl King
GuitarTricks Video Director / Producer

Hey Valentine! That's great, very creative. I like checking out the footage of wild boars running around -- where is that happening? Where do they actually sleep in the city? Or do they run off into the woods after stealing food?

-Carl.

Carl King
GuitarTricks Video Director / Producer

valentinbk

Originally Posted by: Carl

-Carl.

Hey Carl,

It's happening in Haifa, Israel, the city where I live. The city is on a mountain and there are many green areas and small valleys in between neigborhoods, and that's where they go back to after their "raids".

Originally Posted by: Carl

-Carl.

Hey Carl,

It's happening in Haifa, Israel, the city where I live. The city is on a mountain and there are many green areas and small valleys in between neigborhoods, and that's where they go back to after their "raids".

lulacox1973

I was looking for the information regarding the same.

I was looking for the information regarding the same.

micheleharris725

I like to hear metal songs a lot.

I like to hear metal songs a lot.