Same lessons or new content?

Tinpan
Full Access
Tinpan
Full Access
02/24/2021 8:58 pm

Hi Chris,

I see you have the visualising fetboard lessons up. I have them marked as completed, so just wondering if there is new content in there and I should unmark as incomplete and go digging for some new gold? I guess just asking is there new content?

Cheers.

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/24/2021 9:28 pm
Originally Posted by: Tinpan

I see you have the visualising fetboard lessons up. I have them marked as completed, so just wondering if there is new content in there and I should unmark as incomplete and go digging for some new gold? I guess just asking is there new content?

Good question! This is all brand new content based on the same concepts & skills. It's the latest in my efforts to reshoot really old lessons with newer production standards & more backing track play alongs. It's also an opportunity for me to go into more depth & detail on some things. Over the years teaching more students & answering questions about these topics has given me more insight into better ways to present the material.

The other 3 tutorials in that series should be published over the course of the next few months when they are ready to go!

Thanks for noticing & asking. Enjoy the lessons!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2
Tinpan
Full Access
Tinpan
Full Access
02/24/2021 10:36 pm

Awesome. I'm diving in then! I guess still coming up as completed is a glitch.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.