Epiphone les paul junior, yes or no?

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Discussion > Epiphone les paul junior, yes or no?

hunter.kane

Full Access

I have been looking into getting a LP Jr for a few months now and have been thinking of pulling the trigger, I just need to know if that seems good.

I found one on reverb with a little neck, and a humbucker.

What do you think?

I have been looking into getting a LP Jr for a few months now and have been thinking of pulling the trigger, I just need to know if that seems good.

I found one on reverb with a little neck, and a humbucker.

What do you think?

hsnoeckx

Full Access

I think that is the one with the fixed bridge so you cannot set the intonation is it?

if you play alone no problem bud with a band and the intonation is of ( which can already happen with a trussrod adjustment ) I would rethink that and look at other Epiphones, they have some great guitars and not to expensive.

Herman

I think that is the one with the fixed bridge so you cannot set the intonation is it?

if you play alone no problem bud with a band and the intonation is of ( which can already happen with a trussrod adjustment ) I would rethink that and look at other Epiphones, they have some great guitars and not to expensive.

Herman

hunter.kane

Full Access

Originally Posted by: hsnoeckx

Herman

My problem is that I can't for the life of me find a guitar that I like.[/p]

P.S. Thank you for responding.

Originally Posted by: hsnoeckx

Herman

My problem is that I can't for the life of me find a guitar that I like.[/p]

P.S. Thank you for responding.

Sasha-B

Full Access

why not, it took a few electrics to find the one I will be keeping, and have owned and played daily for over a year.

Is there a way you can go to a local guitar store and try out an LP Jr? a "try before you buy"?

why not, it took a few electrics to find the one I will be keeping, and have owned and played daily for over a year.

Is there a way you can go to a local guitar store and try out an LP Jr? a "try before you buy"?

hunter.kane

Full Access

Originally Posted by: Sasha-B

There are 2 guitar centers near me and another music store but unfortunately they sold it to another company and now all it sells are purses and gold and the occasional strat knockoff.[/p]

There are 2 guitar centers near me and another music store but unfortunately they sold it to another company and now all it sells are purses and gold and the occasional strat knockoff.[/p]

hunter.kane

Full Access

Sasha-B

Full Access

Geez, that stinks. If you want to try it, then go for it if you can find it elsewhere.

Geez, that stinks. If you want to try it, then go for it if you can find it elsewhere.