Hey there

kmj2685
kmj2685
03/10/2019 4:22 am

Hello! I'm Ember.

I just wanted to say that I signed up for this a few days ago, and I am LOVING it. I have been attempting to learn out of books for the last two months, and though I've found some excellent material, I've been learning the wrong technique.

Lisa, your Beginner Course is fantastic. I am progressing rapidly and have actually found that my sense of rythym not only exists but is pretty developed. I really enjoy playing along with the band. I can see where the foundation work is going, and I am really impressed with the lesson plan. The simple chord work was the perfect thing to get my basic transitions down. I realized that I have previously been trying too much, too fast and without proper instruction.

Wow, this is awesome!

Thank you!

- Ember

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
03/11/2019 5:55 pm

Hi Ember,

I'm glad you're enjoying the lessons! And Yes, Lisa is amazing!

As always, if you have any questions, let us know!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
CRJARRATT
CRJARRATT
03/11/2019 9:42 pm

I totally agree Ember,... Lisa is wonderful and I have only been practicing for a very short while (almost 2 weeks) I have made great progress. At first I got tired of the plunk plunk plunk one note at a time, then basic chords was exciting and I practiced until I got almost as good as Lisa, anyway I was comfortable with moving on. But I practiced the plunk plunk plunk stuff so long I got board and almost quit.

Lisa changed things up and we started fingering the G7/G/C/Am/G7 which made the lessons a little more fun.

Lisa's rythum is not only in music but her lesson plans as well :0)

I think soon I will be playing those chords she palys at thte start and at the end of a lesson and THAT WOULD BE A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ME ;0)

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.