Good punk bands to listen to

Guitar Tricks Forum > Famous Bands and Artists > Good punk bands to listen to

hunter.kane

Full Access

I love Punk Rock, and I'd love to hear more, so I'd like to know what bands I should listen to.

If it helps my favorite punk bands are Ramones, Misfits, Pennywise, Husker Du, Fugazi, Green day and Blink-182.

I love Punk Rock, and I'd love to hear more, so I'd like to know what bands I should listen to.

If it helps my favorite punk bands are Ramones, Misfits, Pennywise, Husker Du, Fugazi, Green day and Blink-182.

Tinpan

Full Access

Iggy and the Stooges!!! Maybe not quite punk but it all started there. A really under-rated band is Radio Birdman. Check out their song descent into Maelstrom.

Iggy and the Stooges!!! Maybe not quite punk but it all started there. A really under-rated band is Radio Birdman. Check out their song descent into Maelstrom.

hunter.kane

Full Access

Originally Posted by: Tinpan

Aw man, I forgot to mention The Stooges, I LOVE The Stooges. Thanks![/p]

Originally Posted by: Tinpan

Aw man, I forgot to mention The Stooges, I LOVE The Stooges. Thanks![/p]

DavesGuitarJourney

Full Access

How about MC5? Punk? Not sure. Either way, I say Kick Out the Jams Mother -uckers!

It takes as long as it takes unless you quit - then it takes forever and you will never get there.

How about MC5? Punk? Not sure. Either way, I say Kick Out the Jams Mother -uckers!

It takes as long as it takes unless you quit - then it takes forever and you will never get there.

Tinpan

Full Access

Good man!!! Raw Power!!!

Good man!!! Raw Power!!!

hunter.kane

Full Access

Originally Posted by: DavesGuitarJourney

Thanks Dave![/p]

Originally Posted by: DavesGuitarJourney

Thanks Dave![/p]

fuzzb0x

Full Access

Poison Idea, Chaos UK, L7, The Randumbs, Discharge, The Varukers, Zeke, Black Flag, OFF!, Minor Threat, Gang Green, Circle Jerks.

Try some of those out and I've got lots more suggestions if you want them.

Poison Idea, Chaos UK, L7, The Randumbs, Discharge, The Varukers, Zeke, Black Flag, OFF!, Minor Threat, Gang Green, Circle Jerks.

theMolster

Full Access

I used to love the Sex Pistols, Sham 69, The Clash...

hunter.kane

Full Access

Originally Posted by: fuzzb0x

Thanks![/p]

Originally Posted by: fuzzb0x

Thanks![/p]

hunter.kane

Full Access

Originally Posted by: theMolster

Thanks, I like the Clash, my friend loves the Sex Pistols, I guess I really need to check them out![/p]

Originally Posted by: theMolster

Thanks, I like the Clash, my friend loves the Sex Pistols, I guess I really need to check them out![/p]