hammer ons and pull offs

haganjohn88
Full Access
haganjohn88
Full Access
11/01/2020 9:47 pm

i am having difficulty combining the hammer ons and pulloffs when doing just one or the outher i am fine but i just cant get the same tone when cobining them could it possibly be the string action on my strat or more practice practice practice ? any comments would be really appreciated thanks.

# 1
haganjohn88
Full Access
haganjohn88
Full Access
11/01/2020 9:49 pm
Originally Posted by: haganjohn88

i am having difficulty combining the hammer ons and pulloffs when doing just one or the outher i am fine but i just cant get the same tone when cobining them could it possibly be the string action on my strat or more practice practice practice ? any comments would be really appreciated thanks.

# 2
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/02/2020 3:04 am
Originally Posted by: haganjohn88

In general, yes practice is the answer. But it would help to have more info.

What is your skill level? How long have you been playing? What exercise, lick or song are you trying to do involving hammer-ons & pull-offs? How high is the action on your Strat?

Having said all that, this tutorial is designed to help with those techniques.

https://www.guitartricks.com/tutorial.php?input=1829

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.