This sort of lick is very influential especially among shred guitarists, but also rock player in general.
Christopher's latest Rock tutorials
Learn more about your instructor
- Blackmore Gear & Tone
- Finger Plucked Diad Riffs
- Blues Licks with Diatonic Notes
- Bluesy Minor Triad Sweeping
- Preparing to Play Along Example 1
- Blackmore Example 1 Play Along
- Octave Riffing
- Baroque Scale Sequencing
- Two String Arpeggio Pull-offs
- Preparing to Play Along Example 2
- Blackmore Example 2 Play Along
- Snake Charmer Riffing
- Snake Charmer Licks
- Phrygian Triads
- Preparing to Play Along Example 3
- Blackmore Example 3 Play Along
- Ritchie Blackmore Style Conclusion
I find it quite easy (so far!) to navigate, and found the "where do I start" to be very helpful! I'm getting there!!
I LOVE the forum, too. I've never been one to use forums, but the GT forum is full of great people and helpful information at ALL levels! Congrats on a WONDERFUL site!!Good job!