View post (what is good or bad?)

View thread

Kutzki
Kutzki
07/13/2005 11:35 pm
its a good example to
cus there was a point in time were gays or homosexuals as they are called nowadays were looked down apon. the whole thing of coming out of the closet was that gays pretended not to be gay because it was frowned apon. today this has changed. i am a jew and in my bible and my laws it is forbidden for a jew to do a homosexual act but i dont think i would hate someone for being gay. i would have to believe it was his test in life to conquer and since now adays its ok to be gay, in my eyes and in that aspect the person has failed. hate me if you must but i will still follow my 3000 year religion that G-d gave to my great great... grandfather. and the idea of good and bad for us is dictated by G-d so the ppl who dont believe in G-d define good and bad for themself. some may even believe it is ok to give your freind or rape your sister, to me thats all sick but listen what can i do. its a sick world out there when everyone else thinks they are god.
i apoligize to those who are offended i am just saying it the way i see it and i ant trien to offend anyone so if i have i apologize profusely(whoever you spell it). and its that that homosexuals are bad
its the act of homosexuality is bad.
not every gay dude is going to burn in hell
its that every homo is going to have to repent for that one act, at least thats how i see it. its not that every gay person is actually evil. w/e
REBOINI SHEL' OYLOM' SPARE THEM THE TESTS
bless you all to become great rockers!
Amen to that, eh!
rock on dudes and dudets i am out for now
When it comes down to it, our guitar's will always be there for us. :rolleyes: