View post (what is good or bad?)

View thread

J.Hammett
J.Hammett
07/14/2005 3:13 am
We had a topic in English where we talked and wrote a pressure comp on prejudism. I think it's just that a lot of us people prejudge people because they're just different or maybe a group of people do something that really irritates you. Not to be racist or anything but most of the Asians at my school are just dicks. They think their at the top of the ladder and bullie people around and call girls with short skirts sluts. It just makes me want to Kill em All. Don't you just hate that type of stuff. I admit I'm somewhat prejudice against Asians because of them and I'm Asian myself except I'm a different ethnicity. I'm Filipino and they are Hmong and Lao. I don't hate Jews, Blacks, Homos... it's just those who treat other people like ****. I'm a really nice guy and I try to get along with everyone. I think all this stuff is based on the person and how they see things. I don't really see how religion steps in here. I guess if you guys can come up with a good explanation of how religion makes one person good or bad it would help.