Crate Blue Voodoo Halfstack

sixstringshredda
sixstringshredda
10/29/2001 1:21 pm
Hey,
Just got a crate blue voodoo halfstack, and I was just curious as to how the numerous members of this forum feel about Crate and their products.

My rhythem guitarist had a Crate GX series combo amp, and let me tell you, it was by far the ****tiest piece of equiptment we've ever used. The jacks were messed up so that if you wanted to run an external speaker, you'd have to use the INSERT (footswitch) jack instead of the designated EXT Speaker jack. Not to mention, whenever he'd use distortion (coming from a KORG AX1000G) it'd sound like white noise.

To this point I'd been pretty disappointed with Crate's products, but the Blue Voodoo series actually doesn't sound that bad. The 4x12 cab's got Celestion speakers, and the 120 watt head has great tone for it's price.

I was just curious as to how you guys felt about crate, since they're not exactly equiptment of the pros, and their combo amps are horrible.

thanks

"The prettiest white daisies, soaking up the red... She always loved daisies, but they look more like roses now...
the prettiest white daisies
soaking up the red...
she always loved daisies;
but they look more like roses now...
# 1
guitargod420
guitargod420
10/29/2001 6:21 pm
dude i have no idea what your talking about, Crate amps r really really good, and from experience u probably gonna have a problem with every amp u have, i have a marhsall full stack and its ****ed up on me a few times

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.