Thanks

tmakaro
tmakaro
05/10/2012 6:17 pm
Just wanted to thank you for the 'Keep your hands to yourself' lesson. I could play some of that song before but the breakdown you have is awesome!
# 1
tmakaro
tmakaro
05/10/2012 6:40 pm
Originally Posted by: tmakaroJust wanted to thank you for the 'Keep your hands to yourself' lesson. I could play some of that song before but the breakdown you have is awesome!

hey, too bad you didn't have each guitar separate during the performance rather than 3 all at the same time. That way I could better hear what each one is playing.

Or have 3 more videos: performance guitar 1 only, performance guitar 2 only and performance guitar 3 only.
# 2
rickymurphy
rickymurphy
05/10/2012 9:29 pm
I find the lesson awesome. Mike teaches correctly and understandable. I only have 1 minor thing to say and that is that the jam along track should be not ending with a fade out. That's no fun at all while practising. That goes for all the fading out jam along lessons.

I hope in the future Guitar Tricks could change this and learn us a nice ending for a song they teach?
# 3
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/22/2012 2:00 am
Hey everyone!! Thanks for digging the lessons. That's such a great tune and was a blast to teach:)

You both bring up some great points.

As far as the separate performance videos for each guitar part, it's taken a lot of time to get all song lessons to have at least one jam video and we're almost there. Maybe in the future we can add more jam tracks but for now we want to get a jam video for each one.

Regarding the fadeouts, it's a great idea to teach an alternate definite ending, but we just don't have the license to alter a song in any way from it's original form.

Keep rocking!!!
Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.