Mods Exactly what did I do wrong?

magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
04/14/2002 8:11 pm
I was denied to be a host an it was something I really wanted to do. I just want to know where I went wrong and what I can do do to fix it. I would really like a second chence 6 months is a long time to wait. I've posted quite a bit in a month. I'm here almost everyday. This is even my homepage. It's my favorite site and I really want to be more involved. Please tell me what to do because I was very disappointed.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 1
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
04/14/2002 9:46 pm

You'll have to ask the hosts, not the mods. Mods have nothing to do with that part of the site.
# 2
lalimacefolle
lalimacefolle
04/15/2002 5:31 pm
I have been rejected three times, and I actually think the reason is that the panel of hosts covers pretty much what I could offer, so I stopped applying. (Even though my specialization in TV tunes is still without match ;) )
So unless you are very innovative or play a style that isn't covered enough (I guess they are looking for classical or flamenco guitarists) your chances are quite slim. But keep posting, and tell people when they have a question in the forum, that's what I do... If you wanna see my tricks, just type 'herve' in the search box...
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.