G'day from Perth, West Aus

Medalleon
Medalleon
07/23/2017 5:43 am

Hello everyone! Thought I should drop in and introduce myself. I'm also wandering if there are many other Aussies here?

I joined GT a few days ago and have been pre-watching fundamentals lessons and lurking in the forum discussions while waiting for my first guitar to be delivered next week.

I'm an absolute beginner on guitar but I do have a musical background on piano. I'm picking up guitar so that I can take it with me for sing-alongs with family and friends... that's a little tricky with a baby grand piano lol.

My musical taste leans more towards folk and country, however I love anything with an acoustic guitar and some good vocal harmonies. Favourite bands are Busby Marou (an Aussie duo, Google them and have a listen), Zac Brown Band and a lot of Nashville style country artists.

So, when I can finally get started, these will be the styles I am hoping to learn first.

Great site and all of the members seem to be really genuine and supportive people... I think I've made the right choice here 😊

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
07/26/2017 4:42 pm

Hi Medalleon,

Welcome to Guitar Tricks! Let us know if you have any questions or need any help. Also, feel free to join in the many conversations around the forums!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.