On-line Learning

kedwardscu56
kedwardscu56
01/19/2019 5:16 pm

I am an assistant high school principal for a large, cyber, charter school in Pennsylvania. Our school has nearly 4,500 high students engaging in rigorous curriculum on a daily basis that is preparing them for high school graduation, and beyond. I then come home from work and begin my on-line learning with Guitar Tricks. I love this learning platform, because it allows me to experience growth on a daily basis. I have learned more about playing the guitar in one month as a Guitar Tricks student than I did in three years from private music lessons.

Ken

# 1
manXcat
manXcat
01/20/2019 1:50 am

👍Agree emphatically. There would be a lot fewer of us relative oldies taking up learning guitar again later in life had something like this been available back in our youth.

Presented and structured as Guitar Tricks is, my observation from the hands on is that guitar particularly is an activity which is really exceptionally well suited to interactive online tuition helped in no small part right now coinciding with where that has evolved to today with most users having access to sufficient bandwidth and 24/7 always online connections along with a multitude of platforms with gobs of power to facilitate it. Android & iOS apps on tablets and phones, Win & iOS PCs, casting to big screens via Android boxes, You Tube and a plethoria of ancillery defacto supporting tools.

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.