Hey Mike

andyandr77
andyandr77
09/07/2019 3:47 am

I noticed you have a few Chevelle songs. La Gargola is my go to album. There are 2 songs im trying to get down, can't quite get it all right and the tab I found is decent but all over the place. Jawbreaker is the first one I'm trying to nail down then an island. Are you familiar with either of those. Not hats stuff for a pro like you I'm sure. If you're willing to help me nail these I would like set up a lesson sometime soon. Is like to find an instructor to work with occasionally maybe 1 or 2 times /month. Let me know what you think. I'm killing that Rhianna song haha. There are 2 of you I'm looking at. Jawbreaker is just fun to play. I can't nail it down but it gets my blood pumping. I have the desire to learn been playing off and on for 30 years never took a lesson. Plenty of bad habits i am sure. Talk with you soon.

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/08/2019 10:21 pm

Cool man - I'm actually not familiar with those tunes, but would be happy to help you with them. You can book 1-on-1 lessons through the site at this link:

https://www.guitartricks.com/pro/

Unfortunately I only have limited availability right now, but you can check out my calendar to see if a time could work for you. If not, Henrik or Dave could totally help you with these tunes as well.

Thanks!!

Mike

Originally Posted by: andyandr77

I noticed you have a few Chevelle songs. La Gargola is my go to album. There are 2 songs im trying to get down, can't quite get it all right and the tab I found is decent but all over the place. Jawbreaker is the first one I'm trying to nail down then an island. Are you familiar with either of those. Not hats stuff for a pro like you I'm sure. If you're willing to help me nail these I would like set up a lesson sometime soon. Is like to find an instructor to work with occasionally maybe 1 or 2 times /month. Let me know what you think. I'm killing that Rhianna song haha. There are 2 of you I'm looking at. Jawbreaker is just fun to play. I can't nail it down but it gets my blood pumping. I have the desire to learn been playing off and on for 30 years never took a lesson. Plenty of bad habits i am sure. Talk with you soon.

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2
andyandr77
andyandr77
09/10/2019 6:30 pm

Thanks

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.