what is good or bad?

iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
07/14/2005 7:31 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonI hope not! Well, lust is. Guess if you don't think about anything while jerkin'... I could think about...saran wrap...or...cheetos.

You're still being lustful, just for strange things. Clearly zip lock bags are way superior in sexiness than to saran wrap, I mean come on.

# 1
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
07/14/2005 7:40 pm
Originally Posted by: x0o_BurnOut_o0xWell if it is then i guess all of us here are screwed...
[font=trebuchet ms]Naw - it's the other way 'round. If all of us were screwed more often, we wouldn't ....[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
07/14/2005 7:46 pm
Yes, that would solve the problem wouldnt it?
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...
# 3
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
07/14/2005 7:56 pm
:D ...... :o
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 4
sigment frued
sigment frued
07/14/2005 10:02 pm
but why would god punish us for releasing sexual tension etc. whacking off
not everthing in religon is right.

i enjoy whacking off!!!!!
hahahhah
cowardice lies beneath the skin,
through your you see power love peace,
i see betrayal hate a grudge flourished through time.

then comes the solo
www.siroccoband.com
# 5
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
07/14/2005 10:08 pm
[font=trebuchet ms]Meh, it's like grabbing a burger instead of having a steak dinner.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 6
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/14/2005 10:08 pm
Originally Posted by: sigment fruedbut why would god punish us for releasing sexual tension etc. whacking off

hahahhah

I couldn't imagine jerkin it being a sin. Seriously... when you could be out committing fornification, passing/gaining STDs, having kids out of wedlock? I mean, let's be serious. Most jerkage occurs during puberty when the hormones are raging. All that pent up rage can't be bad so I say let the kids do what they must.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 7
J.Hammett
J.Hammett
07/14/2005 11:21 pm
Here's a fact that a friend told me. Did you know that 90% of teens have stress because of the lack of sexual release?
# 8
Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
07/15/2005 12:11 am
Originally Posted by: J.HammettHere's a fact that a friend told me. Did you know that 90% of teens have stress because of the lack of sexual release?

Not me :p :p
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"
# 9
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
07/15/2005 12:24 am
Well it doesn't specifically say anything in The Bible (if we're going by christianity) about masturbation. But its clear that God wanted to keep our relations pure. Plus, you had in the whole lust factor. We aren't supposed to look lustifuly at each other. Its not that you're going to burn in hell for masturbation, but I don't think God would approve of wanking it or whatever you want to call it.
And I guess masturbation is better than sexual intercourse. You only "corrupt" one person.

# 10
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
07/15/2005 12:58 am
This thread has gotten pretty interesting...

But yes my friend went to bible school for a short time before she got kicked out and there she learned that masterbation is a sin.. which is why i asked, I wanted to know if I should start calculating the amount of repenting I must do...
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...
# 11
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/15/2005 1:59 am
Originally Posted by: x0o_BurnOut_o0xThis thread has gotten pretty interesting...

But yes my friend went to bible school for a short time before she got kicked out and there she learned that masterbation is a sin.. which is why i asked, I wanted to know if I should start calculating the amount of repenting I must do...

I can't say I agree with that. Seriously, when someone packs it what happens? They get a stimulating moment of personal, sexual joy. No diseases spread, no kids, no fornification, nothing. We've all got our own bodies to which we can do with as we please. I say take your genitals in hand and go at it like you're a trend setter. Granted I really don't do such an act quite as often anymore as I used to, but hell, it's not like you're galavanting through the mall with yourself in your hand showing everyone your neat little trick. The only thing I've read in the bible that even comes remotely close to being related to masturbation is the brief part of Onin. Onin's brother had died and God told Onin to marry his now widowed sister-in-law. So Onin did so. God told him to make kids with her, but Onin didn't feel right, so he'd do the whole process, but pull out at the last minute and blast it all over her back (ok, so I might've added that part in myself). God did not approve of this, so he killed Onin. That's simply to the best of my recollection. And that is what we call casual sex. Not masturbation. I tell you what, being a teen with immense, pent up sexual desires is a bitch. Myself still being a virgin and on into my 20s, I can recall a time when I just thought about sex all the time. I was quite the horny one to say the least. Obviously the women didn't quite flock to me as I'd have prefered at the time, so I took the law ("the law" being myself) into my own hands and did what I did. Sure I could've been a bit more mature at the time, but y'know, raging hormones. When they're raging, there's not much a guy can do. I've toned it down a ****load since those days, and I don't see why it won't calm down even more in the future. It's just a matter of time. So I say play with yourself to your hearts content. No one gets hurt and you feel a bit better and it's way better than running off and doing something you might later regret.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 12
Kutzki
Kutzki
07/15/2005 2:09 am
Originally Posted by: iihollyThat's what I was responding to.

I didn't says anything about you thinking homosexuality is wrong. I do think it is a crock of ****, but I know its not worth arguing with people now. Its not like I could change your wrong views.

how are my views wrong
this whole thread is discussing tolerance and you go and say a thing like that
how is that at all in line

its very nice to see you stick to your guns but that is not the proper way of doen that

seriously not cool

i will give you the benifit of the doubt that all you ment was that you disagree with my views and you feel mine are wrong and yours are right

i just dont see how you can just bluntly say mine are wrong thou
they are pretty logical

man and womens orgins are compatible to an extent homosexuality is like a sin against nature but whatever its all good

hey listen as long as we are all happy, with our health, and alive, o and have our guitars its all good right?
When it comes down to it, our guitar's will always be there for us. :rolleyes:
# 13
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
07/15/2005 2:14 am
Maybe I'd be more respectful of your views if you actually tried to use grammar.

# 14
Kutzki
Kutzki
07/15/2005 2:15 am
Originally Posted by: Poontang_clani heard if you do you'll go blind :rolleyes:

number one
yes masturbation is frowned apon
and it doesnt say you will go blind
it says you will be week in your old age
you wont be able to pleasure your women cus
you wont be able to keep 'it' up and it says the hair on your feet will become thick

maybe your right but never heard that one before
# 15
Kutzki
Kutzki
07/15/2005 2:16 am
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonI hope not! Well, lust is. Guess if you don't think about anything while jerkin'... I could think about...saran wrap...or...cheetos.

haha that is funny ****
# 16
Kutzki
Kutzki
07/15/2005 2:19 am
Originally Posted by: sigment fruedbut why would god punish us for releasing sexual tension etc. whacking off

hahahhah

just a point back in the day
everyone past the age of 13 would be married
;)
so there wouldnt be such problems we wouldnt need to release the sexual tension cus it wouldnt be there
# 17
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/15/2005 2:30 am
Originally Posted by: Kutzkinumber one
yes masturbation is frowned apon
and it doesnt say you will go blind
it says you will be week in your old age
you wont be able to pleasure your women cus
you wont be able to keep 'it' up and it says the hair on your feet will become thick

maybe your right but never heard that one before

Now that's one I've never heard. And I don't buy that any more than I do the going blind one. What it all boils down to is genetics. If your genes are set up so that you lose your ability to keep it hard, then guess what's going to happen? And the hair on your feet? That's way out there. But I don't know how serious you were being when you typed that one up, so don't take this the wrong way or anything.

Hulk Smash!!

# 18
Kutzki
Kutzki
07/15/2005 2:35 am
Originally Posted by: iihollyMaybe I'd be more respectful of your views if you actually tried to use grammar.

very nice

a low blow

very nice
# 19
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/15/2005 2:46 am
Originally Posted by: iihollyMaybe I'd be more respectful of your views if you actually tried to use grammar.

Well... all fairness, views don't really involve proper english and grammar is more so involving sentance construction than it is spelling. I don't know if it's a low blow necessarily, more so an out of context blow.

Hulk Smash!!

# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.